Pages

Monday 30 November 2015

Extension Reflection

Extension Reflection 

Highlight of Extension for 2015:
1. The fact that I could make new friends through Extension. 
2. I could collaborate with others. 
3. All the fun trips to Tiritiri Matangi Island, Malama Honua visit at the Maritime museum, Google for Education summit in Hobsonville. 
4. The chance to extend my learning. 
5. The 20hr Famine that the extension took part in. 
6. All the google hangouts we did with Hawaii and South Africa + the Malama Honua Crew. 

Lowlights of Extension for 2015:
1. I didn't complete my tasks as well as I could have. 
2. We had to come to Extension on Monday which means that we had less time for our class Literacy. 

Apart from the lowlights, Extension 2015 was so amazing. I loved it. Huge Thankyou to Mrs Lagitupu for being an amazing extension teacher. 


No comments:

Post a Comment