Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

CAMP 2013


I woke up at 5am on Wednesday 13th of March.”Finally it is CAMP.”I said. On my way to school I forgot it was Camp day. Luckily my Mum reminded me to put my toiletries in bag.


After  the Kayaking we went to school and got changed.After we had morning tea. I am having such a good time so far:}

After  the Kayaking we went to school and got changed.After we had morning tea. I am having such a good time so far:}
When I first got  to school, I heard we were getting into our togs for Kayaking, so I did. When I first heard about kayaking I freaked out. We went to Pt England reserve. We spent some time listening to Mr Burt about how to use a Kayak.I got in(foot bum foot) for the very first time. One of the senior girls gave me a push and I almost fell over at first but i got help.

No comments:

Post a Comment