Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Paige Holiday Recount

My Holiday Recount

Waking up knowing that today was the last day of the school holidays and all the fun would come to an end today. My dad told us to hop in the white polished new Mazda. Racing my siblings to get the front seat, pushing them out of the way.I was so determined to get the front seat. As soon as I set foot out the  black dull door....... I slipped in the mud. I cleaned myself up and jumped in the car miserably. I closed the door and buckled my seatbelt then asked “Dad where are we going”. Reaching our final destination, I then realised where we were going to visit my aunty in the hospital.  

For quite awhile we were roaming around looking for the hospital room my aunty was in. After about half an hour we finally found it. Walking into the hospital room all excited to see what my aunty had given birth to. To my surprise it was a baby boy. My aunty had 3 girls and 1 boy counting the one she just had. As I placed a present on the desk beside her bed I just got a peek at the baby. He had the family nose and heaps of hair.  My aunty didn’t chose a name but I think his name it was going to be Bob.

If I could change anything I have done this holidays I would change nothing at all. I would leave everything the same. I got to spend time with my family, I got to go on an adventure through the hospital and most of all I had fun.

My favourite thing about my holidays were going to see my aunty and our new baby cousin. after those holidays I feel like i’ve connected more with my family. Next holidays I hope that we can spend more time with each other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment