Pages

Thursday 12 February 2015

Paige TTPP Week 2 Term 1

Beginning Sentence Correction 1

Directions: Correct the errors in the following sentences. Be sure to rewrite the sentence just like the example.

Example: I are very happy.  
I am very happy.
1. Candy taste sweet.  
Answer : Candy tastes sweet
2. I gonna get a new cat.
I am going to get a new cat
3. she like dogs.  are u sure
She likes dogs. Are you sure
4. Me favorite color is red.  
My favourite color is red.
5. I  happy now.  
I am happy now
6. What time it is?  
What time is it?
7.  My head hurt.
My head hurts
8. When we gonna eat?
When are we going to  eat?
9. He don’t like vegetables.
He doesn’t like vegetables
10. Me favorite color are blue.
My favourite color is blue
11. she does her homework every night.
She does her homework every night.
12. I leaving now.
I’m leaving now.
13.  I go now.
I’m going now.
14. I want three egg.
I want three eggs please
15. We are learning english.
We are learning english.
16. I have too cats
We have two cats.
17. You chair is red.
Your chair is red.   
18. I no have time.
I have no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment