Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Year 8 Open Day - English

At Pt England School we have values. Values are something that are important to you. One of my values from school is Matapono E - Keep It Real.  This means that we have to be honest not only with ourselves but with others as well. This is important to me because it reminds me and others about keeping it real. I think that if everybody showed Matapono E than we would always be happy. When I show this value it makes me feel proud of my self for being honest.

This is a quote that I think suits this value.

We learned about honesty and integrity - that the truth matters... that you don't take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules... and success doesn't count unless you earn it fair and square.

  • Michelle Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment