Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Zeal Zone Music With Mr Slade

Today for Zeal Zone I had Music with Mr Slade. 

In Music we learnt to songs that we sung in the war. The first song we learnt was 'It's a long way to Tipperary'. 

Here are the lyrics. 

It's a long way to Tipperary,
It's a long way to go.
It's a long way to Tipperary
To the sweetest girl I know!
Goodbye, Piccadilly,
Farewell, Leicester Square!
It's a long long way to Tipperary,
But my heart's right there.

The next song we learnt was ' We'll meet again'. 

Here are the lyrics for the first paragragh. 

We'll meet again,
Don't know where,don't know when,
But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day.
Keep smiling through,
Just like you always do,
Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds, far away.
So will you please say hello,
To the folks that I know,
Tell them I won't be long, (i wont be long)
They'll be happy to know that as you saw me go
I was singing this song for you. 

Being in Music was really fun. I really liked it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment